- •First victory in TCR europe& Mikel Azcona
- •2018 TCR Europe&Mikel Azcona
- •Beijing|Original house
- •Sixth victory for Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona
- •The sixth round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona take the lead in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona on pole twice in the third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio supported Mikel Azcona ,he topped the podium in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Wonderful show in Hanoi
- •Shanghai | See you next October
- •The beautiful rooftop in downtown | VerityAudio in Beijing
- •Verity Audio at LSI USA-Top Speaker Systems Demo
- •Mikel Azcona rediscovers again with the victory in Mugello
- •Follow The Yellow Brick Road!【The Wizard of Oz】
- •The Seat Leon Eurocup 2016 is being complicated for Verity Audio
- •【HELIPAD EDM PARTY】ON TOP OF GUANGZHOU SKYLINE
- •Mikel Azcona and Verity Audio once again on the podium！
- •Natural Compact Powerful – AMBIENCE
- •Verity Audio won the first racing!
- •GOAL, TO BE THE CHAMPION!
- •St. Ignatius Chapel (Hong Kong)
- •Guangzhou Shishi Sacred
- •Verity audio used in M2
- •Verity audio support the ‘Sing Up’ Show
- •Rock Music Festival
- •EARTH HOUR
- •KAMA bar Chongqing
- •In the Belgian engineering
- •Beijing Jiu Keshu Music
*-------------------- 内容 -------------------/*>
Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona on pole twice in the third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
The third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup was hold from 30th June to 2nd July in Norisring, and Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona on pole twice.
Mikel Azcona could not be topped in qualifying at the third Audi Sport TT Cup event at the Norisring.He secured the best starting position for Saturday’s race with a 0.236-second advantage. He will share the front row with the British table leader Philip Ellis.
Phillip Ellis had to settle for second place in Nuremberg, after Azcona delivered a dominant start-to-finish victory from pole position.
Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona ended Phillip Ellis’s winning streak, who with three victories this season was so far unbeaten.In doing do, Azcona has improved his position on the table from seventh to fifth.That was the great news for Audi Sport TT Cup.
The third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup has shaken up the competition.
Mikel Azcona started from the front in the race on Sunday. On the way to his third pole of the season, he was 0.290 seconds faster than Yannik Brandt.
Again, Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona had got the top.
The fight at the top of the table is heating up: with two dominant victories from pole, Mikel Azcona has caught up with the leader. Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona ended Philip Ellis’ winning streak and in doing so improved from fifth to second on the table, and 33 points off the top.
“In Mikel Azcona, we have seen a new, well-deserved winner, whilst several other competitors have delivered their best performances in qualifying or in the races.”says Chris Reinke, Head of Audi Sport customer racing.
The next races on the agenda will be held in Zandvoort in seven weeks’ time, on August 19 and 20. The circuit on the Dutch coast of the North Sea demands a lot from the drivers, with fast sections, diverse corner radii and often changeable levels of grip.
More new information about Verity Audio and Audi Sport TT Cup
Please keep your attention on www.verityaudio.fr